Enjoy Up To 50% Off Your Food This Summer
As part of the Treasury’s Eat Out to Help Out promotion we are offering all diners the opportunity to halve their food bill when they eat in our Brasserie At The Carlton this August. You can save up to a maximum of £10 per customer at breakfast, lunch or dinner when you eat in on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
You can enjoy this benefit as many times as you like in the month of August. The saving will be calculated automatically and applied to your bill, whether you are simply enjoying a coffee and cake or a three-course dinner.
Just look at these incredible prices
- Exmoor Park fillet steak was £25 now £15
- Hand made Scotch egg was £5 now £2.50
- Beer battered haddock & chips was £14.50 now £7.25
- Full English breakfast was £12 no £6
Remember the total maximum saving is £10 per person at any one meal service.
A couple of points to note:
- Please tell us on booking and advise us you’ll be taking part in the discount.
- We require a minimum spend before discount of £12 per person in The Brasserie, but no restrictions in the lounge (for light meals, coffee and cakes).
- The saving is not available on takeaway (or delivery) food and alcoholic drinks.
- You’ll also need to give us your contact details when you eat in as part of the test and trace scheme requirements.
To reserve your table call us on 01271 862446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.