An autumn break in the UK this year, more than any other, is your opportunity to getaway. The quieter autumn months, spent in North Devon, is really what the doctor ordered. Without being glib, the Victorian’s new a thing or two – hence the modern day town of Ilfracombe was born. Like them, you should enjoy your time at The Carlton in Ilfracombe.
In 2020 we are offering a getaway for a three day, two night break in Ilfracombe. Between our stunning un-spoilt coastline and welcoming attractive landscape. Surrounded by Exmoor Park and area of outstanding natural beauty. We’re off the beaten track, but within three hours of west London by train and connection.
Our Autumn Break package features
- Newly refurbished room with fully tiled hygienic bathroom
- Welcome drink enjoy in your room or hotel lounge
- Three course dinner on the evening of your choice
- Fully cooked, individually plated English breakfast with healthy options each morning
- A safe environment to stay – with Covid-19 best practices – all in place
- Discounted access to attractions within Ilfracombe and around
Autumn ideas – for more information on what can be enjoyed in the quieter months read our blog or call us direct on 01271 862446.
Pricing starts at £59.50 per person, based on two people sharing a new double / twin bedded room.